My birthday is coming up on June 26… My mom asked me what I wanted for my birthday, and really what I want is for more and more of you to get engaged in the fight against fascism.
So here’s an experiment: My 2019 birthday gift challenge.
If you want to wish me a happy birthday or just because you like jumping on board with a challenge or really because you also want to fight fascism, please join in:
- Pick at least ONE thing on this list that you will do this summer.
- Send me your PLEDGE by the end of June.
- DO your thing by the end of the summer!
- Tell me you DID it.
- Tell me how it FELT 🙂
Pick ONE specific thing (in any category!) in order to be counted in the birthday challenge… but you’re welcome to pick more than one!
Here are the options…
- THE ANTIFA COMIC BOOK: 100 Years of Fascism and Antifa Movements. By Gord Hill.
- Antifa: The Antifascist Handbook. By Mark Bray.
- Fascism Today: What Is It and How to End It. By Shane Burley.
- IGDCAST: This is America. By It’s Going Down.
- I Don’t Speak German. With Daniel Harper & Jack Graham.
- If you are in or near Washington, D.C.:
- If you are in or near Boston:
- Please prepare to counter-protest the so-called “Straight Pride Parade” called for Saturday, August 31. Read here for details on the organizers’ far-right roots and follow this Facebook event for updates.
SEND ME YOUR PLEDGE BY THE END OF JUNE — AND COMPLETE YOUR COMMITMENT BY THE END OF AUGUST OR SOONER!
I will keep track and report back.
I hope this works.
I love you!
One thought on “Give the gift of your ACTION for my 34th birthday!”
Comments are closed.